Operating within the bounds of the accepted Adare Vision, Mission, Values and Beliefs the Ministry Coordinator role will include
- Having oversight of and supporting Leaders of activities pertaining to the Ministry area
- Focusing ministry activities towards achieving our Vision.
- Reviewing current activities and ensuring that they fit within the Vision/Mission/Values/Beliefs
- Promoting new activities where appropriate
- Recommending possible Support Team Members.
The role is one with significant autonomy and responsibility. The coordinator will have a sense of calling to this Ministry, and be passionate, strongly motivated and supportive of the ministry of others in their teams.
The outcomes expected include:
- The identification, support, training and encouragement of leaders of activities within the ministry area.
- The preparation, at least quarterly, of a written report to Church Council concerning achievements within the ministry area.
Support Teams would be small groups (2-3 persons), operating in relatively informal ways, to assist and support the coordinators in their duties, particularly in prayer support. At least one of the support team should be an Elder.
- Christian Growth
- Prayer and Worship
- Mission & Outreach
- Pastoral care and Fellowship